Friday 5 June 2009

More Blood, More Sweat and Another Cup of Tea

I am very pleased to be able to Link to Tom Reynolds' latest book, "More Blood, More Sweat and Another Cup of Tea" which was released into the wild this week. This is the second book from the bloke behind Random Acts of Reality. Unlike the book reviewers on TV, I'll not pretend to have read this book yet, however the original "Blood, Sweat and Tea" was an outstanding read, and should be required reading for any thieving polititian who cuts NHS funding while at the same time is fiddling their expenses. I'll be reading it this weekend, so please don't give away the ending!

Please buy the book here...

or...

assuming I get the embedding thing right, you can read the actual book below. I'm not ripping off a hard working author here, as it's published under a Creative Commons licence and Tom wants this published in as many places as possible. I'm only too happy to help. Enjoy.

No comments: